Enterprise Architect – Healthcare
Purpose – Design and Document a strategy and roadmap to support our client as it moves from individual systems of record for it’s Primary Care Service Lines to a Single system of record in line with my clients Architectural Principles and Business Capabilities.
Initial work is underway to look at the technology strategy for Primary Care in its entirety. Currently we have many systems operating across the Primary Care Service lines, often offering the same capabilities with varying degrees of success. The objective is to investigate a Single Primary Care Record – moving from a model of multiple different systems offering the same functionality across different service lines to using a single system that offers the same capabilities to many service lines.
The enterprise level architectural discovery will cover Treat (Clinical Record), Book & Pay, Pathway Management, Market & Manage Relationships, Manage the Beneficiary client journey and Referrals.
Expectation is to move into a focused discovery piece for the physiotherapy service line upon completion of the overarching strategic architecture discovery.
This role will:
* Be responsible for the design of the target architecture
* Be responsible for the planning of the migration to the target architecture
* Be responsible for ensuring delivery teams are sufficiently informed and guided to ensure a strategic implementation
* Be responsible for seeking ways to exploit information technology to address complex business, organisational and technical issues
* Be technology agnostic while ensuring the technology choices are viable and business focused and have a TCO and ROI
Experience, Knowledge & Expertise – Essential
* Strong leadership and clear, concise communication style
* Pragmatic approach, balancing strategic intention and current needs
* Demonstrable experience of technical, infrastructure or digital architecture analysis and design, including definition of digital and/or architecture strategies & roadmaps
* Experience of working with third party solution providers
* Experience working as Enterprise Architect within healthcare
Experience, Knowledge & Expertise – Desired
* Demonstrable experience of application development or delivery within Healthcare sector
* Experience of commercial healthcare application portfolios
The role has been deemed outside IR35 and the work will dictate the amount of onsite required.