Office Manager required by large complex public sector organisation. I have outlined below what the role will involve….
* To keep administrative processes and support structures and requirements under review, and to make recommendations for improving their effectiveness.
* Review and planning of administrative processes and structures, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improved effectiveness.
* To lead on actions to improve operational processes within technology and contribute to work with central professional service departments to improve the business processes and the efficiency, effectiveness of services to students and staff.
* Lead and direct Operations meetings, processes, and new initiatives within technology
* To provide key support including drafting policies, drawing up Terms of Reference when required, investment proposals and business cases as directed by the Director of IT.
* To prepare audience-specific briefings and presentation materials as required for internal and external meetings and events.
* To coordinate work in relation to all aspects of transformational activities as delegated by the Director of IT.
* With the support of the Finance Manager, prepare and validate salary costings as part of the clients planning exercise, produce business cases to support the development of new activities and the review of existing activities.
* Under the direction of the Director of IT to plan and co-ordinate the implementation of agreed projects ensuring that each is delivered on time, within budget and to the quality required by the client.
* To liaise with the Central Finance Department and Purchasing Services as necessary to ensure compliance with the clients financial regulations and procurement rules.
* To allocate, and reallocate where circumstances demand it, the resources available for professional services across teams and find solutions to resource limitations.
This is an initial 6-month engagement with the view to extend. Hybrid working – 2 days in Bristol per week on average.
Experience working within the public is essential…
This role has been deemed outside IR35.
Azure DevOps Engineer - Outside IR35 A leading client of mine in the South-West require the skills of a highly accomplished DevOps Engineer to col...