Why you should use a recruitment agency
Here is how a recruitment agency can help your business.
Recruitment agencies help you save time sifting through applications so that you only have to make time to view the candidates worth considering. Moreover, a recruitment agency will schedule interviews and prepare the candidates with all the information they need so the only thing you have to do is prepare and show up.
If you’re looking for a candidate with specific skills that may be difficult to find, a recruiter’s industry expertise and market knowledge will be very useful. Recruiters are industry specialists in their markets and can give your hiring team regular insight into what is happening is happening in the industry and job market- salary rates, career expectations etc.
Short term cost savings
Using an agency can provide these short cost-savers:
- Removes the cost of job adverts
- Reduces the likelihood and cost of hiring a candidate unfit for the role
- Removes impact on in-house staff who can continue to perform their other duties
Long-term cost savings
These are the long term cost savings of using a recruitment agency:
- Reduces future hiring costs if you use the same recruitment agent again as the agent will have knowledge of your organisation which will make the process will be quicker.
- Reduces training costs as some agencies offer candidates the chance to learn field-specific regulations whilst searching for a job.
Looking for candidates? Find out more about Cadence Resourcing’s expertise and services here
If you’re looking for jobs in the tech industry find our latest jobs here
Latest Blog Posts
How to explain gaps in your CV
Because of the pandemic, career gaps due to furlough or redundancy are more common today. However, whatever your reasons, there this no shame in having CV gaps. Life is unpredictable…
5 Ways to Build Your Confidence During Your Job Search
The process of job hunting has its ups and downs. You may have a shaky interview or 2 or not receive any feedback from a role you've applied for. All…
Inspiring LGBTQ+ Tech Leaders Shaping Our Future
Tech leaders shaping the world of tech and helping to promote diversity, inclusion and LGBTQ+ rights in the industry Tim Cook - CEO of Apple Currently the Chief Executive Officer…