Why you should use a recruitment agency
Here is how a recruitment agency can help your business.
Recruitment agencies help you save time sifting through applications so that you only have to make time to view the candidates worth considering. Moreover, a recruitment agency will schedule interviews and prepare the candidates with all the information they need so the only thing you have to do is prepare and show up.
If you’re looking for a candidate with specific skills that may be difficult to find, a recruiter’s industry expertise and market knowledge will be very useful. Recruiters are industry specialists in their markets and can give your hiring team regular insight into what is happening is happening in the industry and job market- salary rates, career expectations etc.
Short term cost savings
Using an agency can provide these short cost-savers:
- Removes the cost of job adverts
- Reduces the likelihood and cost of hiring a candidate unfit for the role
- Removes impact on in-house staff who can continue to perform their other duties
Long-term cost savings
These are the long term cost savings of using a recruitment agency:
- Reduces future hiring costs if you use the same recruitment agent again as the agent will have knowledge of your organisation which will make the process will be quicker.
- Reduces training costs as some agencies offer candidates the chance to learn field-specific regulations whilst searching for a job.
Looking for candidates? Find out more about Cadence Resourcing’s expertise and services here
If you’re looking for jobs in the tech industry find our latest jobs here
Latest Blog Posts
Crafting Your Job Search: A Step-by-Step Guide
Whether you're considering a career change or re-entering the job market, having a well-thought-out plan is the key to success. In this blog post, we'll walk you through a step-by-step…
The Evolution of Work: Remote Work and Gig Economy
The nature of work is undergoing a transformative shift. It's essential to explore the changing landscape of work with a particular focus on the rising prominence of remote work and…
Navigating Your Tech Career: Startups vs Big Tech
The tech industry is ever-evolving. And if you are a tech professional, you may find yourself at a crossroads when choosing between two distinct paths: joining a dynamic tech startup…